Do you enjoy developing relationships and working with youth, families, community organizations? Do you understand that a young person in distress is a whole person, not just a diagnosis? Do you have an interest in shaking up the system, and working on the cutting edge of youth mental health service delivery and evaluation?
Then you may be the right fit for ACCESS Open Minds, a unique and innovative service delivery and research project. We are looking for people who can complete our administrative, clinical or research teams, at our central office or at one of our sites. Check back often for new opportunities to work, intern or study with us.
As a core member of the central office research team, the Research Assistant will help support research related activities for the ACCESS OM network, including:
- Conducting literature reviews, synthesize results and communicate findings effectively to diverse groups (including individuals who may not be familiar with research)
- Supporting data collection at sites across Canada
- Creating and completing project tracking documents (e.g. templates and tracking sheets) and supporting sites in completing them on a regular basis •
- Assisting with the submission of research ethics board applications, renewals and other grant applications at sites across Canada
- Working with, and assuring the involvement of youth, families and carers in all aspects of the ACCESS Open Minds project
Think you might be a great fit? Check out the complete job posting here: ACCESS Open Minds – Research Assistant – Job Posting- 2018-06-06
Interested in applying? Submit your cover letter and CV in .PDF format to email@example.com with “Research Assistant Position” in the subject line.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be firstname.lastname@example.org
The Knowledge Translation Coordinator leads the knowledge translation and research dissemination efforts for the ACCESS Open Minds Network. The KT Coordinator is responsible for overseeing the implementation of KT strategies, including the development of materials for various audiences. Creative and with exceptional interpersonal skills, the ideal candidate has experience working in knowledge translation or communications, with experience developing effective materials for diverse audiences, including researchers/academics, youth, families/carers, clinicians, policy makers, and community members.
Consult the entire job posting here: ACCESS Open Minds – Knowledge Translation Coordinator Job Posting – 2018-05-29 – BILING
Interested in applying? Submit your cover letter and cv in .PDF format to email@example.com with “Knowledge Translation Coordinator” in the subject line.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Deadline for submitting applications: Thursday, June 21, firstname.lastname@example.org